We provide a post-construction / renovation cleaning service for individuals and businesses in Tallinn and the surrounding area. The service can be ordered after the renovation of an apartment, house, office, as well as during and after the completion of real estate construction. At Eliitserv, we understand how important it is for a customer to receive a quality service on time and without unnecessary headaches. Call us and tell us about your property and we will try to find you the best price.
What is included in the service
- Dust cleaning of walls, floors, ceilings, doors
- Removal of construction dust from lamps, sockets, switches
- Wet floor cleaning
- Cleaning glass and mirror surfaces
- Dry and wet cleaning of toilets and showers
- Removing filler and paint stains
- Washing windows inside and outside
- Cleaning and washing window sills and window frames
- Cleaning stair railings
- Removing dust and paint from radiators
- Removal of construction paper and debris in a container
Post-construction cleaning price
Cleaning after construction / renovation – 1.6 EUR / m2.
Washing windows and glass surfaces on both sides – 1 EUR / m2.
Cleaning during construction / renovation – 17 EUR / hour (one specialist).
Window cleaning on-site is priced separately from the total area. In the case of commercial premises, a more accurate price offer is possible after acquaintance with the property. When ordering the service by individuals, the minimum price for one cleaning service is 55 EUR.
Is there a risk when ordering cleaning after construction?
All our work is insured by Ergo to avoid conflicts with the client. In case of damage to property by a specialist, We undertake to fully compensate for the damage at our own expense.
Why order a post-construction cleaning?
- An experienced specialist will quickly remove construction dust
- Get an absolutely clean property without wasting time
- All construction waste will be disposed of in a container
- Stains of fresh paint can be easily removed from floors, radiators
- Glass surfaces and windows will shine brightly
Do I have to be on-site while cleaning?
It is not necessary that we will call you 30 minutes before the end so that you come and check the work. In the case of orders by legal entities at the facility, there will be a responsible manager.
How can I pay for cleaning after renovation?
We ask individuals to pay in cash or by card on the spot after the service has been provided. We send legal entities an invoice for payment by bank transfer.
What if I am not happy with the result?
Just let us know, and we will come the next day to fix all the missed spots for free.
What if I notice any damage to property after a cleaning?
Let us know immediately. It is advisable to take photographs of the affected areas, and we will send them to the insurance company to recover the damage.